Friday, June 3, 2011

Confessions (stolen from Taryn)

Yesterday my friend Taryn posted this BLOG and now I am bumming her idea since I haven't had anything good to tell lately.

I confess: I am more than a little addicted to Facebook and Twitter.

I confess: I eat Chipotle way too much and could live on Mexican Food.

I confess: I am lazy. There is no better word. I have a messy house and about 4 loads of laundry to do but I would much rather watch HGTV.

I confess: I need a pedicure. Don't look at my feet.

I confess: I also need a hair cut. It's stringy.

I confess: I won't do either of those two things in a timely manner.

I confess: I have an interview on Tuesday at 11. I am freaked out. I need this job so bad I can't even explain to you how much I need and want the job.

I confess: I want to write a book. I have no writing skills.

All for now.
xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: