Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Ry and Joseph got here this morning around 1am. I am so glad they came. I had the best time with them.
This is a really boring post for a really great day....Sorry - I am tired. Too many Bourbons and Mimosas.....
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Here is a summary of yesterday and Sunday.
- C and I went hunting for a Christmas tree for his house. We heard that Garden Ridge had trees for $25 and we got excited....but wait, they were liars. They had something for $25 but no way in h-e-double hockey sticks would it pass as a Christmas tree for us!
- Ha Ha - it is kinda sad but Sunday really only needs one bullet point! The rest of the day we watched football and snoozed.
- C didn't have an appointment until 11a so we stayed in bed extra long and then got up and ate Cinnamon rolls. He is a pro at those!
- I went over to Bec's to see the kiddos and we had a fun time. We ate a Fazoli's and went to Wal-Mart! PaR-TaY! Lukers was being silly. He fixed my hair and then he didn't want me to leave when it was time for me to go. Apparently today he is asking where I am and if he gets to see me today. No, Lukers - tomorrow. Tomorrow we will all be at the beach together. You may see me then!
- Last night we watched Wall-E - it was adorable and we also watched 300. I really liked 300. Go figure....I hadn't seen it yet because of all the violence and it was a movie that I really enjoyed!
Ok! Now for the Ten on Tuesday: 10 things about about my vacation so far
10. Flying out of Bluegrass Airport....Rocks. No wait anywhere! I had only one super cute family in front of my in line at the check-in counter. At the security checkpoint, the people were super nice. Check out that southern hospitality!
9. Tiny planes suck. I was in row 12....which was the very last row in the tiny plane I was flying in. I did get to sit next to an awesome Golden Girl. She was a sweet pea. She asked me if I was in college and complimented me on how young I look. Woohoo!
8. At the Atlanta Airport, in Terminal D....The bathrooms are really clean (or appear to be). I seriously considered hanging in my stall rather than coming to these airport seats....
7. I am very pleased with my Starbucks Espresso Truffle drink. I know that Starbucks is Starbucks - but you do have to have a little bit of talent to make the drinks spectacular!
6. It is cold in this airport. I got way too hot on my last flight - ie my back got super sweaty - so now I am chillin.
5. There is a young girl breastfeeding next to me. Wow! Motherhood is amazing and I am proud of her for not being shy about the wonder of life. Also, her little boy's name is Killian.
4. I applied for a new job today while I was waiting for my flight out of Bluegrass. I am really excited about it and I hope it works out. It will be a very scary change of pace - but I like scary.
3. C took care of me this weekend. I love that about him. I had a headache yesterday and he adviled me, and watered me, and took care of me. He even did my laundry. KEEPER.
2. About him being a keeper....Can I keep him for real? How did I end up with this boy? Aunt J needs a serious pat on the back.
1. I really wish he was with me right now. I know we need to be with our families....but goodness a whole week apart is going to be a pill. I miss him already and I love him so much.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
- I arrived around 10am - Turkey and I colored and chatted a bit. "I am going to get the crowns so that we may color together", "May you help me find my Strawberry Shortcake coloring book?", "We can't give up - If we work together we'll find it", "We used teamwork". Good stuff kids, good stuff.
- I finally went to see the Dark Knight. It was good. But, it was way too long. They could have made it 2 movies. But I enjoyed it because the popcorn was delish and there was lots of cuddling.
- We made appetizers for dinner. Homemade mozzarella sticks and wings. C had wings and I had meat-free/soy-free nuggets with buffalo sauce. Oh, and when I say we - I mean he. He always does the cooking.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
- They were out of Wal-Mart brand shells and cheese.
- They were out of fat free Premium saltines.
- The price of a 4-pack of Rockstar has gone from $5.96 to $7.04 .
- The pharmacy closed right as I was walking up to buy some behind the counter cold medicine.
- When I got home, I poured myself a big cup of Seltzer water - oh yeah, after it sprayed all over me.
It is lonely while he's hunting. And, last I talked to him - he hasn't gotten anything. That's a bummer.