Here are 5 things I want in our forever home:
1. Storage, but not a lot of square footage. More square feet, more to clean. Maybe I can hire my friend Dawn. Anyone need a great housekeeper -- Let me know, Dawn rocks it.
2. A spacious eat-in kitchen. Ikea cabinets and countertops. Why? Because they have classic beautiful kitchens for a third of the price you'd find it at Lowes or Home Depot.
3. Wood floors.
4. An all brick or unique exterior.
5. 2 closets in the master bedroom. My husband has a lot of clothes.
One bonus thing I will make sure the home doesn't have -- Tiny bits of wall between door frames and the corner of the room. Those are hella hard to paint yo.
Here are 5 things Prince C wants:
1. 5 acres
2. A big kitchen
3. An open floor plan
4. Outdoor living space that is nice for relaxing and hosting cookouts
5. A nice Master's area. I assume he means a giant bedroom with room for a giant bed for ...well you know...resting, book reading, and television viewing ;)