Monday, April 11, 2011

Terrible Photographer

I used to think that I was a pretty good photographer... Lately I haven't been using my camera enough and because of that, my eye and my shutter finger have suffered.

Last week we went to the Children's Museum and the Indianapolis Zoo for Turkey's spring break. I didn't take many photos. The ones I took, were blurry and snapshot-ish. I don't take snap shots. Oh my goodness. I hate that! I miss the old me who just took pictures with reckless abandon.

Perhaps I can get back to the old me... Here are a few that I took:
Riding the Carousel
Family in the Barbie mirrors
Barbie's poodle

Nora enjoying the sunshine
Turkey in front of the flowers at the zoo
Pretty flowers
Pretty greenery
Ella and some other girls with a very social seal
xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: