Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I must do: Crafts

So.... Any of you who know me at all know that I love reading blogs. And that I love home decor, even though I can't seem to make my house look like much of anything at all.... Here are a few ideas I feel like I must do.

1. Button Art: I don't have any heirloom buttons that are family owned but I am sure I can find some at all the lovely Antique Stores here in the Bluegrass.
2. DIY Chevron Rug: I want to make this to go in the girls room when we move them in together.... And then maybe when we move to our forever home we can put it in the kitchen. I want mine in Navy or Black or maybe Tan...but not the caramely orange color in the blog.


Ok, so I am only coming across 2 things that I really want to do craft-wise right now, but I promise there are more.

xxoo,
Frootie!

1 comment:

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! I hope you'll come follow me too!