Sunday, August 5, 2012

Holy Crap

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I have let my blog lay dormant for over 6 months. I guess I needed the break. The last several months have been a total whirlwind. I cannot believe summer is almost over. Here is a list of things I HAVE NOT accomplished this summer:
-Nora is not potty trained yet
-She did not take swimming lessons
-I have not had my carpet cleaned....or had a clean house at any point this summer
-I have not slept more than 6 hours straight more than once since Graham was born. When I was sick back in June and Clinton was off work - he stayed up with the kids and let me sleep all night and sleep late into he morning.
-I didn't paint the girls' beds or clean out the garage
-I didn't get rid of any of the excess crap we don't need.

Here is a short list of what I have done:
-I painted my dresser green. I LOVE it.
-I got a minivan! I LOVE it
-I saw Dark Knight Rises. It was good
-I turned 31 and celebrated by eating at my fave place, Windy Corner.
-We found a church we LOVE. Praise the Lord!
-We have mostly kept up with the 366 days photos. I can't wait to make a book of those pix!

Xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: