Friday, January 9, 2015

Maybe

Maybe I could blog more this year. Maybe 2015 I could keep a diary of all the things pinging around inside my pinhead. 

So far it goes something like this:
My house is a blustery mess. I've never seen anything like it. I'm tired and stressed and annoyed. I got a new dog for Christmas. Something I wanted.... Except she is really a bad dog and I don't really have time to train her. She is sweet and happy but knows no commands and sh*ts in her crate everyday. as of this morning I learned that even though I busted my tail selling last month, I most likely won't get to go to the award ceremony due to the fact that I was one write up because of a really dumb situation. A lying consumer to be exact.  eff that. Lilly the Bulldogge stinks. Like ass. My nose is working overtime lately. I don't know why. I'm on a doet which had been quite successful so far.... But I'm kinda in the BITCH stage. 

No comments: