Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vacation - A Buffet - Take One

People!  I am on vacation!

Currently I am in Lexington enjoying some pre-vacation relaxation.  Here's a list of all the goodness so far:

  • I arrived around 10am - Turkey and I colored and chatted a bit.  "I am going to get the crowns so that we may color together", "May you help me find my Strawberry Shortcake coloring book?", "We can't give up - If we work together we'll find it", "We used teamwork".  Good stuff kids, good stuff.
  • I finally went to see the Dark Knight.  It was good.  But, it was way too long.  They could have made it 2 movies.  But I enjoyed it because the popcorn was delish and there was lots of cuddling.
  • We made appetizers for dinner.  Homemade mozzarella sticks and wings.  C had wings and I had meat-free/soy-free nuggets with buffalo sauce.  Oh, and when I say we - I mean he.  He always does the cooking.
Oh here he comes with the cinnamon rolls for breakfast....Gotta run!

xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: