Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting Ready for this Wedding Thing

Holy Cow! We are in the homestretch.

We have tables, we have a webpage (based in Dayton, OH) to rent the linens, a place to rent the tableware from, I have bought some decor for the tables. Shew. That is a good start.

Ella picked out her dress.

I have booked rooms at 2 Bed and Breakfasts. Here and Here. I can't wait.

Last Thursday Prince C and I met with Mark the Preacher. I adore him! I wish he preached at a church close to us. He assigned us to look at our credos at work and rewrite them to focus on our marriage. I am nervous about this. I don't know why...I know it will end up fine, I just don't want to look stupid.

I need to work on music: walking down the aisle, unity candle, end of ceremony celebration... I also kinda want to sing a couple hymns after the ceremony. Thoughts? Anyone? Crickets.

This week I am heading to Chicago. While I am there I plan to pick up fun fabric for the photo "booth" - I need to figure out how to set that up.

I need to find a cake stand.

The End.

xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: