Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year.

Wow! It is 2011. I thought we would have flying cars by now.

Here is my resolution. This year, 2011, I will be awesome.

I will be awesome at work. I may not meet my quota every month, but I will get paid and I will help people and I will be a good employee for the company.

I will be awesome at home. I will be an awesome wife, mother, stepmother, and friend. I will try to be awesome at cleaning. I am fairly confident that I will fail at that but, oh well. I can be awesome in a semi-messy house. No problemo.

I will be an awesome amateur photographer. I will shoot more and be happier with what I shoot.

I will be awesome in bed. I will. The End.

I will be awesome in my faith. Church is a no-go for me pretty much, I don't feel like going and I know that is a total cop out, but I admit it. I don't go. I will read my daily devotional book and listen to Air1. I will be awesome at praying and awesome at giving all my cares to God. He is good in ALL ways and at ALL times.

I will be awesome at worrying less. If I give it all to God, then I need not worry.

I will be awesome at loving. I love everyone, or at least I say I do. I will work harder at loving EVERYONE.

I will be awesome at helping. I need to help more and be polite more. I will be awesome at that.

What are you up to this year?
xxoo,
Frootie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is it about us Bellman girls and our inability to "be awesome" at cleaning?!? Sigh. I try to as well... but it seems I just can't keep up with the mess around this place. I'm with you on being awesome in a "semi-messy" house... though mine is usually just messy! HA! :)

Unknown said...

Mine is sort of similar. Mine is to be a better Me. A better Wife, mother, friend, worker, eater, etc.