Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sick

Seems like everytime Ella is sick her mom blames us. Like, I know we have toddlers and all but maybe if we washed our hands more often....

I don't mean to be hateful but I am sad that we are the bad guys all the time. I am sad that they are moving farther away. I am sad and at the same time totally selfish because I'm wondering how in the world I am going to be able to make that work into my schedule with 2 toddlers and a husband who travels a lot for work. Oh and that job of mine. You know...the retail one in which I work more than 8 hours a day most days. Yeah, that one. 

I hate that our lives are so busy. I barely have a moment to slow down between sun up and sun down.  

And I worry a lot. 

And tonight my throat is starting to hurt like maybe I'm catching something. Maybe Ella did catch her illness from us.  Maybe me. 

Xxoo,
 Frootie!

3 of 30

1 comment:

Alisha M. Ritchie said...

Aw I am sorry you are sick. Being a mommy and being sick sucks big time. Don't be too hard on yourself. This too shall pass...like the darn cliche goes.

cheers