Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 on Tuesday - Christmas Edition!

  1. My favorite Christmas Movies are:   Old - Christmas Vacation New - Elf
  2. When I was a kid I could never ever sleep on Christmas Eve.  I knew if I went to sleep Christmas would come faster...but I just couldn't do it!  I think this year is going to be the same way.  I am so excited!
  3. Christmas Music is my favorite kind of music.  I used to love the Christmas Concerts at school, at church, in my car.....
  4. I loved Honey Baked Ham heated in the skillet until it got dry on can biscuits.  Yum.  Now I don't eat meat....Sad.
  5. I was a really bad kid.  I always knew what I was getting for Christmas.  I don't know that I ever had a Christmas where I didn't know what I was getting.  This year will be the first. 
  6. I remember a year when we lived in Texas....we drove all the way from there to KY to see family.  It was long and horrible.  I really don't want to do that to my kids.  I always had a great time once we got where we were going, but, jeez the driving!
  7. The most awful Christmas Break memories....  Bad hair - forever documented by Rebecca and I in photos.  Oh my gosh!  The one year - Middle School time-frame with the hideous sweatshirts and greasy bangs.  
  8. I have always had a tacky Christmas tree....A lot of colors, a lot of glitter, a lot of ornaments!
  9. My family stockings say: Norma O, Larry O, and Hillary O.  When Mom and Daddy got married I called Daddy "Daddy O" so we all became O-people....
  10. This Christmas is going to be SO AWESOME.
xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: