- My favorite Christmas Movies are: Old - Christmas Vacation New - Elf
- When I was a kid I could never ever sleep on Christmas Eve. I knew if I went to sleep Christmas would come faster...but I just couldn't do it! I think this year is going to be the same way. I am so excited!
- Christmas Music is my favorite kind of music. I used to love the Christmas Concerts at school, at church, in my car.....
- I loved Honey Baked Ham heated in the skillet until it got dry on can biscuits. Yum. Now I don't eat meat....Sad.
- I was a really bad kid. I always knew what I was getting for Christmas. I don't know that I ever had a Christmas where I didn't know what I was getting. This year will be the first.
- I remember a year when we lived in Texas....we drove all the way from there to KY to see family. It was long and horrible. I really don't want to do that to my kids. I always had a great time once we got where we were going, but, jeez the driving!
- The most awful Christmas Break memories.... Bad hair - forever documented by Rebecca and I in photos. Oh my gosh! The one year - Middle School time-frame with the hideous sweatshirts and greasy bangs.
- I have always had a tacky Christmas tree....A lot of colors, a lot of glitter, a lot of ornaments!
- My family stockings say: Norma O, Larry O, and Hillary O. When Mom and Daddy got married I called Daddy "Daddy O" so we all became O-people....
- This Christmas is going to be SO AWESOME.