Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ice

Why on earth are we having an ice storm right now? Come on weather - just cooperate with me! I have big plans for this Christmas and New Year's time!

I have:
-a party at Rebecca's tonight where I am going to get to see folks I haven't seen in over a year!
-Uh, well, truth told i don't have anything tomorrow until Midnight Mass....but I want to go to that too.
-Christmas Day - Grandma, Grandpa, Ruthie, and Rachel are driving from Virginia. Clearly, the weather needs to be not snowy and icy for that!
-Friday-Sunday we are going to C's mom's house with the Turkey! I am so very excited! I can't wait to spend 3 days with that little girl! Oh my goodness, it is going to be so wonderful!

Next week:
-I am planning a trip to Ikea in Cincy.
-New Year's Eve all I am planning on doing is hanging with C - so I guess the weather doesn't really matter BUT...
-New Year's day at the Lake to Celebrate Christmas with Mama and Nannie and Daddy and Papaw....and C! So on Jan 1, I need good weather! I need happy traveling sunshine and temps above freezing OR below freezing and no slick spots or snow.

Anyway folks - it's going to be a busy and FUN FUN FUN 10 days....All I am asking for is happy weather!

xxoo,
Frootie!
-

No comments: