Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a hug and a hello

Last week I was bbm-ing with C. We do this everyday, pretty much all day because we are so far from each other and we need constant contact and constant reminders of how hot we are/how much we want to ravage each other's bodies. True story.

Anyway, last week he was talking about how much he missed me and he went on to describe how he wanted me to greet him on Friday evening. I won't divulge the dirty details, but let me just say: it wasn't anything you would want your mother to see...I will doctor it a bit for the sake of story telling.

C: OMG when I see you I can't wait to get my hands all over you. I want to kiss and bite your neck and maybe even motorboat you a bit.

Frootie!: C! We are going to be at you mother's house for Easter!

C: I don't care! I want you, I need you, oh baby, oh baby.*

Frootie!: How about a hug and a hello? That would be nice.
C: A mouth hug?

Oh Geez!

Xxoo,
Frootie!

*Bonus points if you can name the movie.

No comments: