Saturday, August 29, 2009

There's an alien in there!

Last week Prince C and I got to spend a whole hour with our baby. We had our Nuchal Translucency Ultrasound. This is the one during your first trimester where the technician measures the folds on the back of the baby's neck to test for Downs possibility. Anyway, that was perfectly fine and that baby was snoozing for about 45 mins. Baby Amigo would wake up and look directly at the wand and then go back to snoozing. Finally, Amigo flipped over onto it's back and popped it's thumb into it's mouth. SO CUTE!

Here's the Alien:



And, here's proof that it's a thumb sucker:

And here is a picture of my belly at 13w5d (yes, I am in my underwear...ignore that):

xxoo,
Frootie!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy Hillary!!! It is such a blessing, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you until February...