10. I really like being friends with my ex. It keeps things semi-normal but also proves to us that we just were doomed from the start.
9. The ex mowed my yard for me yesterday. I was having a guest and was in a panic - he called (I am yet to figure out why) and I asked - he came thru.
8. I have to go to Michigan today - and I don't have anyone to watch my pups. I know people do it all the time - but I don't!! - I am going to leave them out in the backyard. I will be home asap tomorrow....
7. I made swordfish steaks last night for dinner. They were pretty good. Go me!
6. I made sweetened ricotta for dessert last night. It was good as always.
5. I found a new great show called Million Dollar Listing last night. It was enjoyable. 3 young Realtors out in Malibu. Super.
4. I am going to the lake again this weekend - my new friend is coming too. We are tent camping this time around. It will be eventful - I am sure.
3. The tent will probably shake more than the pop-up did last weekend.
2. I have the best life right now. All is well.
1. Grown-up sleepovers with clothing optional rules are fun.