Thursday, April 15, 2010

Music Lover


My little girl loves music.

Yesterday she was really worked up about something. I sat her in her buzzy chair and walked away.

*Peace out, kid, you figure this out on your own. You have a clean fluffy butt and a tummy filled with baby yummies, you figure it out.*
I flipped the tv to CMT and sat on the couch. Nora was across the living room right by the tv speaker and she calmed right down. Huh. Lover of CMT. Check.

A little while later I thought I would try out a little on itunes. I flipped on Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear and holy crap, here is what happened:
She loved that too! What a perfect kid. She seems to be into all sorts of music!

Here is the fan video for Two Weeks - I like it better than the band's version.I love her!

xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: