Sunday, April 25, 2010

Watching my little cousin Emma grow



Emma turned two last week. On the 21st to be exact. I can't believe how fast kids grow!

This is from her first birthday party:And here she is at her 2nd birthday party:
Wild.

Another scary thing. Here I am with Prince C at her first birthday party:
This was taken 2 months before we found out I was pregnant.

We wanted to have a baby, and we were ready, but who even imagined that a year later we would have our sweet Nora? It is awesome.

And here she is, our sweet 8 week old baby at her big cousin Emma's birthday party yesterday. I hope they grow to be as close as Emma's Mommy and I am.

xxoo,
Frootie!

1 comment:

Rebecca Johns said...

Aw. Love it! :) Before you know it we will be celebrating Miss Nora birthday. Time goes by so quickly once you have kiddos.