Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Sweet

Another week, another good time with my friend.  What on earth did I do to deserve him in my life?  He is so so very sweet and wonderful.  We have been seeing each other for 7 weeks now....How did that happen?  It is interesting and delicious how things work out, God has blessed me in so many ways.  I just have to stop and remind myself sometimes that this isn't forever.  There is nothing saying that he will still be a part of my life tomorrow or even later today....but he says he isn't running away.    

xxoo,
Frootie!

1 comment:

Auntie Sissy said...

Enjoy yourself. You never know where it is going. Don't anticipate failure, it's a bad habit.... I would know. Also, don't ask why you deserve things- cause we are all human, and we all deserve love. And remember, relationships change as time goes by, and you have to be willing to evolve with it, and not fight the change. Love you!