Friday, February 13, 2009

$25 a day

Can a girl like me live on $25 a day until payday? I have a Starbucks card with $12 on it and $10 cash too....we'll find out. I am slightly poor right now. I am hoping I can pull thru without asking my mama for help. Last time I checked my bank account there was $190 in there....Bah Humbug. I need to stay in control. There will be updates.

*Update Saturday*
Yesterday (Friday) I had to go to Louisville for work. I stopped at Starbucks in Frankfort for a Venti Vanilla Latte. I also had to get gas - it was less than $21. I grabbed a Grilled 7 Layer burrito and a large Tropical Punch with cash and I had to get a couple other things.... Yikes! I went over my $25... $21 for gas. $11 for 2 cards and a magazine (for Valentines day) and $10 for meatless meatballs and meatless sausage patties at Whole foods. Total: $42 arg.

Saturday: I have spent $0 today. And, I am thinking I won't have to spend any. We ate breakfast and lunch here at home and we are having spaghetti and salad and breadsticks for dinner. All at home - all for free!

Sunday: I didn't spend any money today either! C's mom is here and Turkey is here and we just stayed home and had a great day. Cartoons and snacking and giggling all day long.



Xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: