Friday, July 23, 2010

361 days til 30

Today, for the first time in a long time (so it's not brand new) I feel comfortable with my income. My bank looks well stocked and my bills are under control. These are the resolutions I have made to help me save.

- 10% directly into savings from every paycheck and half of my commission checks when they are separate.
- paying bills half from one check to and half from the other.
- I am only going to eat out at work once a week (or maybe not at all)
- no more credit cards

That last one - is one of my main reasons to start saving. All of my credit cards are gone. No more naughty shopping. I now have to save all the money for the things I want. I have to save for vacations. I have to save for fun toys (not that I am allowed to buy them - ever).

Holy Crap. This is going to be a hard thing for me.

xxoo,
Frootie!

No comments: