Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hugs as foreplay?

Yesterday I was on the phone with AB and my mom got in the car and promptly this convo ensued:

Mom:  Tell C that I miss that Turkey.
Frootie!:  It's not C, it's AB.
Mom: Oh well tell her if she was here I would hug her...
at the same time in my ear
AB:  Tell her I phone hug her.
Frootie!:  HAHA you 2 just said the same things to each other....

LOL - this is funny for 2 reasons.  One, AB is not a touchy feely kinda gal and Two, this convo happened today at dinner:

AB to DB:  I phone hugged Normy yesterday.
DB to us:  Oh, so that is like phone sex foreplay?
Frootie!:  Since when is hugging considered foreplay?  If I hug you - is that foreplay?  I think not!  I mean, unless it's naked hugging....which wouldn't happen with you DB, sorry...
DB:  Well, who knows what Normy was wearing?
Frootie!:  I do!  She was in the backseat of my car!  Ew!
DB:  Well, I'm just saying....

xxoo,
Frootie!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious!!!! hugs can be foreplay.....but with the appropriate hugging partner.....

i'm sure Norma was fully clothed and most definitely appropriate in her genuine affection for the person on the other end of the phone....

not foreplay.....