Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

This year I have a couple resolutions...
1.  Eat less crap.  Less Taco Bell.  Less Mt Dew.  Less french fries.
2.  Eat more healthy alternatives.  More roasted sweet potatoes.  More roasted carrots.  More vegan pepperoni.  More homemade hummus with jalapenos.  
3.  Drink more Red Wine.  Find one I love.
4.  Eat more Sushi.  Whenever I want it.
5.  Have as much sex as I can possibly fit into my schedule.
6.  Try my hardest not to gain back the weight I have lost.....Unless I am making a baby.....
7.  Oh, about that.....Maybe I can make a baby this year.

*Number 7 will throw all my resolutions out the window.....  except 2 and 5.  Oh well, babies are awesome.  And I want one.

xxoo,
Frootie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well your #5 sounds wayy better than my #10. :)